Saturday, January 15, 2011

To whom I should appeal for?



 I was awarded a sum of Rs. 75,000/= in regard to the S. C/ F. R. Case bearing No. 258/2007 as a compensation on May 13, 2009, and the sum has to be paid to me by the Inspector General of Police  Dr. Mahinda Balasuriya. But upto date I have not received a single cent from the I.G.P.  I wrote to the I.G.P., I wrote to the Registrar of Supreme Court but all were in vain. They did not have the courtesy at least to send me a reply.  I received a letter from the Secretary of The Judicial Service Commission, Mr. Priyantha de Silva instructing me to go to the relevant Court but he failed to mention as to which court I should go. In the mean time, I came to know from a reliable source that the entire file of the above case is missing from the Supreme Court record room.  
 U.A.Chandresena; Petitioner   

JS

No comments:

Post a Comment