Friday, July 5, 2013

I Hate Jaggery Caste – OIC Karandeniya Police - New YouTube video.


‘’They took off all my clothes, they insulted me by calling me “hakura’ [slur against low caste status] and put my hands behind my back, tying them with a rope.

They threw the rope over a beam; one end was held by Sub Inspector Mendis while the other end was held by another officer. When they pulled the rope, my two hands were twisted and I was pulled up.

When I was hanging there, it felt like both of my arms were broken. After some time, I began to sweat continuously from my nose and face; my eyes also lost their sight.

They assaulted me on the soles of my feet using a broomstick. While assaulting my feet, they also hit my penis with the broom stick while asking whether I was married.’’



http://peoplesforumsl.blogspot.hk/2013/06/blog-post_4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment