Monday, January 13, 2014

Police Crimes - Court Stamp



Ruwan Kumara a pesticide sprayer lives happily with his daughter and wife. On 30th September 2012 he was arrested by Bandaragama police.

It was for a complainant lodged by a neighboring teacher. He was striped and assaulted while hanging using the darmachakra method. The police sergeant Ranaweera tortured him on this way….

Ruwan Kumara -  

‘‘When I was coming out of the court, near the gate while appearing for my lawsuit I was arrested. They took me to Horana police and put into the cell. At 2 in the afternoon I was taken to Bandaragama police. They took me to the quarters, handcuffed putting hands behind and also put cuffed into my legs. At about 10 in the night a group of police who were drunk came and assaulted me.

One person put kochchi chilly into my eyes and penis.  Another person assaulted on my soles with a wire and said me to say.

They blamed me using filth and said me to say the names of others.

After that when I was saying they assaulted me and by that my tooth was broken.

They put cuffs to this place in my leg and when I was struggling it caused an injury here.


They didn’t show me to my family for two, three days. After my family met the ASP at his bungalow then I was showed to my family.’’


No comments:

Post a Comment