Thursday, June 20, 2013

My son didn’t die, but was killed.මගේ පුතා මැරුණා නොවෙයි මරලා.


''In the evening of 26th January 2010 a telephone call was received saying that our son was dead. It also said me to be prepared immediately to go to Mathugama.

When it was said to get prepared to go to Mathugama I thought my mother in law who was old had died.
So I rushed to my home. My small child, 3 years ago who was too small, ran to me and said Mother everybody lie to you, but elder brother Janith died and others were talking about it.

At that time I came to the yard of the house. I did not know what had happened to me. The night of the following day the dead body was brought to the house. I did not know that it was a murder. The dead body was brought to the house saying that it was a drowning. ''

Watch the full story here. - 

No comments:

Post a Comment