Friday, September 6, 2013

Oh! God. Bastard Principal?

Sri Lankan citizens who receive blessing of all the three main religions of the world could understand the situation of the country when something wrong happens to them.

Principal Musammil was appointed to Kalutara Muslim School; since his arrival, education of the school began to deteriorate. The staff was also not good with each other.

But he is a friend of Rajapaksha; so he stayed above law.

''I study in grade 10 at Kalutara Muslim School.
On 24th July I was assaulted by the school principal.
I was assaulted because I jumped over a desk. I was taken in front of the class, held against the wall and assaulted.
He hit on my face using his hands. He used his hands and legs to assault me. He blamed me using bad language which means ‘prohibited (haram) group’.
After assaulting he dragged me by my shirt color and put inside the class room. I was said to sit down; so I sat down.
After sitting down he continued blaming me. I was asked again to stand up and told me to be forbidden from class for five days.
When he was saying it, I said,’ sir I did not do a wrong to be forbidden from class.
After that he called me again and slapped on my cheek for three times. After assaulting me he left the classroom.
His first assault was very painful. He hit on these places hard. He used his hands, shoes wearing legs and all to assault me. - Rifas ''

See the Rifas story.



President of Sri Lanka made a new Ministry called law and order to give full protection to the persons who break the law.

What is remaining for them is only to say to the God? Or come forward for justice through all the difficulties? 

No comments:

Post a Comment